Lagstad folkskola was completed in 1873. It was used as a school until the end of the 1954 spring term, when a new school building was finished. Since then, the old Lagstad primary school has housed the offices of various Espoon City departments.
Nowadays, the building has been rented to Esbo Hembygdsförening rf for use as a local history centre. The building has been restored to what it looked like when it was a primary school.
The museum on google maps: